Think of giardiniera like a condiment like ketchup or mustard. Add it to whatever you're eating to make it taste better! The only real limit is your imagination ...
To get you started, here are 10 Ways To Use Giardiniera:
- Pizza: Add it atop a slice or better yet, add it to a frozen pizza and let it bake right in!
- Pasta: A few fork fulls on a plate of spaghetti provides a whole new taste sensation.
- Baked Lasagna: Throw the giardiniera in with the pasta, rocotto, etc. and bake it in.
- Italian Beef: Go ahead, be a Chicagoan! Spread it right across the top of the sandwich.
- Meatball Sandwiches: See #4
- Scrambled Eggs: The ultimate eye opener ... hot giardiniera mixed with scrambled eggs.
- Pasta Salads: Have you ever thought pasta salads were a little dull? Not any more!
- Omelets: Wow, giardiniera is soooo good in an omelet. Try it for yourself!
- Bloody Mary: Since we're talking about eye openers ...
- Casseroles: Giardiniera ... the perfect antidote for ho-hum tuna casseroles.